Spinal Decompression in Weyauwega WI
DRX 9000 Spinal Decompression
DRX 9000 uses advanced technology to relieve low back and leg pain that cannot be resolved in many other ways.
Welcome to the revolutionary, non- invasive, non-surgical procedure for the treatment of herniated discs, degenerative discs, facet syndromes and relapses of pain following previous surgeries.
Patient's with pain associated with disc bulging and herniation as well as those with lumbar degenerative joint and disc disease may receive significant or complete relief with this treatment.
If you are suffering and have tried chiropractic care, physical therapy, acupuncture as well as medication and possibly injections and still suffer with ongoing pain this treatment may be your answer.
If you are a candidate for this treatment, do not have surgery unless you have tried a minimum of 6-10 sessions on this machine.
If you have previously had surgery and have continued or returning pain you may be an excellent candidate for this care.
Dr. Raschke has been utilizing this treatment for approximately 16 years with excellent success and numerous testimonials.
How do I know if I am a candidate for treatment?
Call our office at 867-2451 and schedule a consultation with Dr. Raschke. Please bring along any x-rays, MRI reports or other records pertaining to your condition. Dr. Raschke will review this with you. If treatment is contraindicated he will let you know. If you are a candidate, he will perform an exam and initiate treatment.
What is a typical treatment like?
You will lie down on your back in a very comfortable position with a harness placed around your torso. You will be able to listen to relaxing music. Each session will be approximately 30 minutes on the DRX 9000 which will be followed by electrical muscle stimulation and an ice pack for an additional 12-15 min. In most cases you will also receive a very light force comfortable chiropractic adjustment to help ensure optimal spinal alignment.
Many patients are finally able to rest and some find themselves snoring during treatment.
- Disc Herniation
- Five treatments per week for 2-3 weeks.
- Three treatments per week for 2-3 weeks.
- Average of 20 total treatments.
- Ice or heat and electrical stimulation for 15 minutes to consolidate the paravertebral muscles.
- DRX treatment is 25-30 minutes
- will exam and continue to treat for spinal segmental dysfunction.
- Many may not need continued care and others may need monthly maintenance care.
Investment in Your Health
- Cost per treatment for the DRX is $60.00. A complete individual session including adjustments, electrical stimulation and ice is approximately $125.00.
- Insurance does not normally cover the DRX 9000, but may cover exam, adjustments and therapy. We will find out prior to beginning care what your insurance will cover and what your responsibility will be.
- If you do not feel any improvement after 6-10 visits then care would be discontinued and you may then need surgery or manage existing pain with medication, cortisone injections, physical therapy, chiropractic care, acupuncture and an anti-inflammatory diet with exercise.
- Surgery such as a micro-discectomy is about $25,000.00 and a fusion may be twice as much. You may want to try this first!
- Please take a look at our book of patient testimonials with numerous successful results.